Slither.io is the simplest game that is around on the internet for quite some time now. The very popular Agario is the inspiration behind this game. Equally addictive, in this game you need to grow your snake (yes the player is a snake on the game screen) long by eating the coloured dots scattered around on the gaming screen. The biggest challenge remains to protect your snake from the surrounding ones that are ever so ready to eat up a snake of any size- big or small.
We give you some tips and hacks to master the game from the very first time you play it.
- In the beginning of the game, concentrate only at eating the colored dots, as many as you can. The first thing you would like to do is get bigger without using slither.io hack.
- The next target is to eat up the other snakes around you. A simple strategy to meet your objective here is to wrap your long body in a circle around the smaller snakes until they are forced to run into you. Once they become the dots, they are all yours.
- It is important to speed ahead of the other snakes. In order to speed up, you need to double tap and then hold on the screen. This will result in your snake speeding in a particular direction until it is stopped further.
- The longer snakes are always the slower ones. When you see a longer snake nearing you, you must steer ahead of them so they collide into you, turning them into dots. This surely is a good way to save yourself from the bigger snakes.
- Try and maintain your size. To avoid any risk of collision, keep your head circled, surrounded by your body so that you do not bump into others.